Through the Relay: A Mass Effect RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Through the Relay: A Mass Effect RPG

A simplistic tabletop game based on the mass effect universe and the star wars saga edition ruleset.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Steps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucordien

First Steps Empty
PostSubject: First Steps   First Steps EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:41 am

I believe that this is a great idea. i for one love mass effect and im an avid table top gamer. so grats on starting this up. the only problem is sometimes these things can crash and lose support before it even begins. for instance, the posts are kinda hard to read giving the color of the text and the back ground. changing that is a good start. Another helpful tip, you might want to set up links to the saga rules set or let people know how get a hold of them. This way anyone who doesnt know the rules set can get learned and start creating.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Fixed and Such   First Steps EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Changed the theme and font so its more readable, beyond that I can't really give away links of where to torrent the saga edition rules, its kind of illegal. Though I googled star wars saga edition core book download and it was pretty easy to find, so anyone who cares enough will likely have no trouble.
Back to top Go down
https://ttrme.rpg-board.net
Lucordien

First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Steps   First Steps EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:50 pm

Awesome, i was kinda worried that this was a dead site. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Steps Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Steps   First Steps Empty

Back to top Go down

First Steps