Through the Relay: A Mass Effect RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Through the Relay: A Mass Effect RPG

A simplistic tabletop game based on the mass effect universe and the star wars saga edition ruleset.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talent Tree: Tech Sabotage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Talent Tree: Tech Sabotage Empty
PostSubject: Talent Tree: Tech Sabotage   Talent Tree: Tech Sabotage EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Prerequisites: Trained in Use Computer, Mechanics, and must have an omni-tool

Combat Drone: Drop a combat drone in an adjacent square, this drone remains functioning so long as its within 8 squares of you. The base attack bonus of the drone is equal to the user's Base attack Bonus + Their Int modifier. The drone moves 4 squares a round and is capable of dealing 1d6 ion damage. Defenses: Ref 10, Fort 8, Will 10 Immune: Droid Traits.

Proximity Mine: Make a Mechanics check, User may place a mine within 3 squares for 2 swift actions, when another character or creature move within a 1 square radius, the mine explodes in a square radius burst dealing 3d6 damage Reflex Defense DC for half equals Mechanics check. you may only have one mine active at a time.
Special: You may take this talent multiple times, each time adds to the number of mines you may plant at one time.

Tactical Cloak: You may use your mechanics check in place of a stealth check; you effectively become invisible, you move around unseen until you take an offensive action against another target or until 1 minute passes whichever comes first.

Back to top Go down
https://ttrme.rpg-board.net

Talent Tree: Tech Sabotage
Page 1 of 1