Through the Relay: A Mass Effect RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Through the Relay: A Mass Effect RPG

A simplistic tabletop game based on the mass effect universe and the star wars saga edition ruleset.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talent Tree: Kinetics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Talent Tree: Kinetics Empty
PostSubject: Talent Tree: Kinetics   Talent Tree: Kinetics EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:35 pm

Lend Barrier: You may place your barrier on another character
Stasis Field: as stasis but may now target up to 3 adjacent targets; prerequisites: stasis
Stasis bubble: as stasis, but the target is now a square (or target) within range, this is the center of a 2 sqaure radius stasis bubble, any targets walking into it must make the save or fall under its effects; prerequisites: stasis, stasis field.
Dark Plague: as dark channel, current subject recieves -2 to their fortitude save; prerequisites: dark channel

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ttrme.rpg-board.net
ronmonks

PostSubject: Re: Talent Tree: Kinetics   Talent Tree: Kinetics EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:11 pm

I think this talent tree could simply be lumped into the base biotics of each power. With many force powers, the result of your roll determined how powerful the effect was, be it more dice of damage, longer duration, or a larger area of effect. I think that simply being able to consistantly get a result of 20-25 on a biotics check should be enough to increase the base ability. I would like to see a few talents for each group of biotics that do static pluses, like the ability to target one additional target per use of the power, or a longer range on a power, etc. It can be quite overwhelming coming up with a system by yourself, especially within such a short time frame. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talent Tree: Kinetics   Talent Tree: Kinetics EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:33 am

Modifications Made
Back to top Go down
https://ttrme.rpg-board.net
ronmonks

PostSubject: Re: Talent Tree: Kinetics   Talent Tree: Kinetics EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:43 am

i like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talent Tree: Kinetics   Talent Tree: Kinetics Empty

Back to top Go down

Talent Tree: Kinetics
Page 1 of 1