Through the Relay: A Mass Effect RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Through the Relay: A Mass Effect RPG

A simplistic tabletop game based on the mass effect universe and the star wars saga edition ruleset.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talent Tree: Biotic Prodigy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Talent Tree: Biotic Prodigy  Empty
PostSubject: Talent Tree: Biotic Prodigy    Talent Tree: Biotic Prodigy  EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Savant: You may add a die to either the damage or duration of a biotic power, but that power will take an additional round to cooldown.
Maximized Power: Once per encounter you may you may do maximum damage with a biotic power, this will move your character one level down the condition track.
Amplify: You may deal an additional 50% of damage with a biotic power, you then move one level down the condition track; prerequisites: maximized power.
Concentration: You may have a power cooldown at half the normal time (rounded up) but any die rolls to determine duration are halved.
Rapid Power: You may use a biotic power as a move action instead of a standard, but the cooldown period is increased by one round; prerequisites: concentration
Back to top Go down
https://ttrme.rpg-board.net
ronmonks

PostSubject: Re: Talent Tree: Biotic Prodigy    Talent Tree: Biotic Prodigy  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:14 pm

As i stated on the telekinetics tree, I think these talents could be moved into each talent tree. For example, telekinetic savant:as per savant, but only affects a telekinetic power. That way you can still choose to focus on a specific suite of powers and not have to pick and choose which specific power within the entire list that you must use savant with. I do like all of the abilities on this talent tree though. None seem over-powered or under-powered.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talent Tree: Biotic Prodigy    Talent Tree: Biotic Prodigy  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:29 am

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I don't really see the problem with leaving it as it is, players could choose to put their savant bonus towards only telekenetic powers if they so choose, making telekenetic savant a seperate talent seems like it would limit their abilities to only telekenetic ones. Unless I'm misunderstanding you.
Back to top Go down
ronmonks

PostSubject: Re: Talent Tree: Biotic Prodigy    Talent Tree: Biotic Prodigy  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:43 am

i may be mis-understanding savant. When you take the talent, do you need to select which power savant is used for? If you have to choose the power, then i am suggesting you make savant, as well as all of the other talents in this tree, for each biotic talent tree. The bonus would be that telekinetic savant would be able to be used on any telekinetic power, but only once per time increment, per selection of the telekinetic savant talent, instead of having to choose one specific power to apply savant to, and never be able to change it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talent Tree: Biotic Prodigy    Talent Tree: Biotic Prodigy  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:32 am

No no, you may apply it to any power whenever you want, that was my thinking anyhow. Too overpowered?
Back to top Go down
ronmonks

PostSubject: Re: Talent Tree: Biotic Prodigy    Talent Tree: Biotic Prodigy  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:38 am

it could be, but I'm not sure. We'll see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talent Tree: Biotic Prodigy    Talent Tree: Biotic Prodigy  Empty

Back to top Go down

Talent Tree: Biotic Prodigy
Page 1 of 1